Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What I'm Using Now

After seeing Phyrra's blog post with this tag, I decided that I would go ahead and do it too. I tag anyone who's reading this to do it too!

Makeup Brushes
Sigma! I really, really, REALLY love all of my Sigma brushes. They are super soft and are made well and I've noticed my blending improve since I've started using them.

Shampoo and Conditioner
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie. I don't really have any particular reason to love these other than the smell. They do a good job of cleaning and conditioning, but the smell is my favorite thing about them.

Styling Products
When I actually bother to do my hair I always use Straight Sexy Hair heat protectant. It works really well at keeping my hair from getting too damaged with drying and flat ironing.

Shower Gel
Actually, I'm not using a shower gel right now, I'm using a homemade bar soap from a cute little shop in Cape May. It's raspberry and it smells heavenly.

Body Moisturizer
Dreaming Tree Soapworks Lotion in Nevermore. It keeps my skin so soft and I love spicy smells so it's perfect for me.

Fake Tan
I'm not currently using a fake tanner, nor do I think I ever will. If I want to be tan, I'll just spend some time outside.

Cleanser
I'm actually using my bar soap for this right now. The soap is super moisturizing and it gets ALL the makeup off. It's probably not the right thing to be using but it works.

Toner
None. I've never used a toner. I don't see the purpose.

Exfoliator
Clarisonic Mia. Paired with whatever soap/cleanser I'm currently using on my face. I'll usually only use it once or twice a week. More than that, and I break out.

Peel
I've never used a peel before.

Mask
I've never used a mask before either. I've always wanted to try one though.

Serum
Lancome Genefique. I got it for free doing a study for the Loreal Consumer Testing Panel. I can't really say that I see any results, but it was free, so I'm going to use it up.

Face Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish. I don't notice my makeup staying on any better or longer, so I don't think I'll bother to repurchase when it's gone. I've never really had luck with any face primer.

Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion. I have a sample of it that I'm trying to use up. Once it's gone I'm going back to my favorite Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

Foundation
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation. I only use powder foundation and this one is the best. Period.

Concealer
I'm not currently using one because I've given up on finding one that will actually cover my undereye circles and not crease  like crazy.

Powder
I don't have a need for one since I use powder foundation.

Blush
I've been using Darling Girl Cosmetics blush in Neon Trees a lot lately. It's gorgeous, everyone should have it.

Bronzer
Don't have one because I don't use it. I'm too lazy to add in the extra step of contouring.

Highlighter
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade. Its glowy and gorgeous.

Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion. All day every day.

Curler
I have a Tweezerman one. It gets the job done.

Mascara
I've been alternating between Benefit They're Real and Covergirl Lash Blast Volume.

Lashes
None currently. I don't do falsies for everyday wear.

Lipstick
Tarte Lip Surgence in Exposed. Its quick to put on and the color goes with everything.

Lipgloss
I'm not a lipgloss girl. Something about my body chemistry....every gloss turns into a goopy mess within minutes.

Nail Polish
I'm not currently wearing any polish. I need to change that.

Let me know if you'd like to see more tag posts. I've been thinking about doing the "perfect palette" one.

No comments:

Post a Comment