Keep reading after the break to see how to create this look!
Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame
Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Diamond Eyes (Cold Chemistry)
Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Elemental Chaos (Cold Chemistry)
Sugarpill Eye Shadow in Soot & Starts (Cold Chemistry)
LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre in Amethyst
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Brow Pencil in Brunette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
1. Prime your lids and blend Milk over the entire lid from lash line to brow.
2. Pat Walk of Shame on from the crease to up to the brow. Doing this first helps to blend out the crease later on.
3. Pat Diamond Eyes onto the inner third of the eyelid.
4. Pat Elemental Chaos onto the middle third of the lid and blend it into Diamond Eyes.
5. Pat Soot & Stars onto the outer third of the lid and blend it with Elemental Chaos. Also blend it up into the crease and into Walk of Shame.
6. Using a finger, dab a small amount of Amethyst Liquid Lustre over Elemental Chaos to add some extra sparkle.
7. Apply Perversion in a winged cat eye shape.
8. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara, fill in your brows, and you're done!
I hope you enjoyed this pictorial! :)