I really love pairing blue/teal on the lid with brown in the crease. It's a color combo that I find myself using often. Today's blue and brown combo is done with shadows from Darling Girl Cosmetics.
Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Blue on By
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Preen (Gift With Purchase, sub in your favorite blue or teal shadow)
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Mushroom King
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion
Benefit They're Real mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Brow Pencil in Brunette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Prime your lids with the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. Using your fingers, apply Blue on By onto the lid and blend slightly into the crease.
3. Apply Walk of Shame to the brow bone and blend into the edge of Blue on By.
4. Pat Preen all over the lid on top of Blue on By.
5. Apply Mushroom King to the crease and blend out into Walk of Shame.
6. Apply Perversion to the upper lash line in a winged shape.
7. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
8. Fill in your brows (skip this step if you don't normally fill them in.)
9. You're done! :)
I really love these two shadows together because the blue sparkle in Mushroom King really comes out when it is paired with a blue shadow!
What are your go-to color combinations? Let me know in the comments, and I'll try to do some posts with your favorites :)