I'm in a group on Facebook where a lot of green looks are being done lately, so I thought I would do one, too. The standout shade in this look is Blind Ralphie from Darling Girl Cosmetics. This shade will be my Pick of the Week when the shop reopens after Christmas, which means it will be on sale!
Darling Girl Cosmetics Primped & Primed
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Kerchief & Cap
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Blind Ralphie
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Caviar Dreams
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Apply Primped & Primed all over the lid, followed by Glitter Glue.
2. Apply Walk of Shame from the crease to the brow.
3. Pat Kerchief & Cap to the inner third of the lid.
4. Pat Blind Ralphie on to the middle third of the lid and blend with Kerchief & Cap.
5. Pat Caviar Dreams on to the outer third of the lid and blend with Blind Ralphie. Also blend Caviar Dreams into the crease to merge with Walk of Shame.
6. Line the upper lash line with Perversion in a winged cat eye shape.
7. Curl lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
8. Fill in your brows.
9. You're done!
Remember, Blind Ralphie will be 20% off for a week when the Darling Girl shop reopens after the holidays :)
I'll make a quick post to let everyone know when that date is!