I posted this look a few days ago on Instagram and thought I would share here all the products I used and steps I took to create it. I am really loving these new Christmas shadows from Darling Girl!
Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Kerchief & Cap
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Jolly Old Elf
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Ashes & Soot
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Walk of Shame
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil in Brunette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Apply a thin layer of DGC Glitter Glue all over the lid. This will keep all the shadows vibrant and hold all the pretty sparkle in place.
2. Apply Walk of Shame from the crease to the browbone. Doing this step first makes it so much easier to blend out the crease later.
3. Pat Kerchief & Cap onto the inner third of the eyelid, Jolly Old Elf to the middle third, and Ashes & Soot to the outer third. Use a blending brush to blend each color section together to create a gradient effect.
4.Using a blending brush, apply a small amount of Ashes & Soot into the crease and blend it into Walk of Shame.
5. Apply liquid eyeliner. I did a winged shape for this look, but you can skip the wing if you aren't comfortable and just smudge a black pencil eyeliner along the lashline instead. It will look just as nice :)
6. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
7. Fill in your brows (feel free to skip this step if you don't normally do your brows. Also, stay tuned for a brow tutorial!)
8. You're done!
If you love these shades, head over to darlinggirlcosmetics.com, but hurry!!! The shop will be closing December 1st for the holidays.
Hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial post. I plan on trying to incorporate more "pictorial" style posts in the future, rather than just the finished look.
Disclaimer: Some of the products used in this post were provided for review purposes. I am not being compensated in any way and all opinions are my own.