I told you there'd be more Naked palette posts! Today's look is done with the original naked palette. I was initially going to add some glitter on the lid, but I decided against it.
Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion
Sigma Eye Liner in Boost
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Prime your lids with UD Primer Potion.
2. Blend Walk of Shame from the crease to the brow.
3. Blend Naked from the crease to just slightly below the brow.
4. Moving the brush slightly lower into the crease, blend Darkhorse into Naked.
5. Using a small blending brush, apply Creep directly into the socket area and blend out with Darkhorse.
6. Pat Toasted onto the lid area.
7. Line the upper lash line with Perversion in a winged cat eye shape.
8. Use Boost on the upper lash line as well, right up against the lashes to make the line extra dark.
9. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
10. Fill in your brows.
11. Your're done!