Saturday, August 16, 2014

SNEAK PEEK! Darling Girl "Who Ya Gonna Call?"

Hey everyone! Today I have  a special treat for you...sneak peek swatches of the upcoming Darling Girl Cosmetics Halloween collection! The collection is called "Who Ya Gonna Call" and it's based on the movie Ghostbusters! I love the movie, so I was super excited for this collection. It's set to launch in September! Let's get to those swatches!

There are 10 awesomely gorgeous shades in this collection:



(From left to right) There Is No Dana, That's A Big Twinkie, Ghost Job, Mass Hysteria, Don't Cross The Streams, The Flowers Are Still Standing, Spiritual Turbulence, Key Master, He Slimed Me, The Tragic Death Of Mr. Stay Puft.

My favorites from the collection are Mass Hysteria, Spiritual Turbulence, and He Slimed Me. :)

As usual for my swatch posts, here's a little look I put together using Key Master, Spiritual Turbulence, and Don't Cross the Streams.


Be sure to follow Darling Girl Cosmetics on Facebook so you can be the first to know when you can get your hands on this collection!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment