Wednesday, August 6, 2014

EOTD: A Painted World

Hey everyone! Today I just have a quick EOTD post for you featuring A Painted World from Darling Girl Cosmetics. Yesterday I decided to inventory all of my DG eyeshadows, and I realized that I have never actually used this gorgeous shadow- I only swatched it! Have you ever done that before, bought something and totally never got around to using it?



For the crease and highlight I used some shadows from the Lorac Pro Palette 2 (Buff to highlight, Light Brown as a transition shade, Cool Gray in the crease, and Navy right in the socket to add depth. I also used a bit of navy on the outer lower lashline.) Then I applied Darling Girl's A Painted World on the lid wet, using MAC Fix+. On the lower lashline, I applied A Painted World dry. I also used a little Darling Girl Whitelighter in the inner corner, its a super gorgeous silver! Liner is my  usual Urban Decay Perversion.

Hope you all enjoyed this quick little post! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment