Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sneak Peek! Darling Girl Cosmetics Paper Runway Swatches

Today I have swatches for you from the upcoming Paper Runway collection, due to be released on June 28th. This collection is a collaboration of three awesome indie companies: Darling Girl, Chinovi, and Glamour Doll Eyes. I only have the Darling Girl portion to share with you, but I am definitely excited to see what the other two companies came up with for this collection!

The Darling Girl Paper Runway collection includes six eye shadows and two blushes. My swatches include the shade Gilt Trip, which was an extra sample I got...might as well swatch everything, right?



From left to right: Gilt Trip, Frock Star, Make it Work, Model Walk, Mod Me Up, City Chic, Fashion Disaster, Kandy Kouture (Inner Glow Blush), It Girl (Soft Focus Blush).



Here are Kandy Kouture and It Girl blended out.

And finally, I have a quick look I put together using Frock Star, Make It Work, Mod Me Up, and Gilt Trip. :)






















1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love all the colors, this is an awesome little collection!

    ReplyDelete