Monday, June 23, 2014

EOTD: Sugar Cosmetics

As promised, today I have an eye look for you done with the Sugar Cosmetics Smoked eye shadow palette. I also used the Sugar Cosmetics Line'a'licious liquid eye liner that I purchased.



I used all four of the powder shadows in the palette, but I did not use the glitter cream. I wore this look to work and did not want to have to worry about potential creasing. The shadows performed very well. They went on smoothly and were very easy to blend without being blended away into nothing. The liner on the other hand did not perform as well. I was very disappointed because at first swatch, the liner really impressed me. However, while applying on my eyes for this look, the liner started to dry out before I even finished one eye. I don't know if this liner would fare better on days where you aren't going to be wearing any shadows, but it certainly didn't do well over top of them. Sadly, the liner found a new home in the trash after completing this look.

Other products used for this look include Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.







No comments:

Post a Comment