Monday, February 24, 2014

Pink Sapphires and Black Diamonds

For today's look I broke out the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette and tried to recreate on of the looks in the tutorial booklet that came with it (I LOVE when companies include tutorial books!). I added a little Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre on the lid for some extra sparkle. (ignore the redness at the outer corner of my eye, my skin is a little irritated today)


Keep reading to see how I created this look :)

PRODUCTS USED:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette (Cream, Orange Soda, Pink Sapphire, Black Diamond)
Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre in Platinum
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Chocolate
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

HOW TO APPLY:
1. Prime lids and blend a thin layer of Milk over the entire lid.
2. Pat Cream on to the brow bone to highlight.
3. Apply Black Diamond over the whole lid up to the crease.
4. Blend Pink Sapphire into the crease and outer v.
5. Use Orange Soda to blend out Pink Sapphire into Cream.
6. Pat Platinum Liquid Lustre over Black Diamond for more sparkle.
7. Line upper lash line with Perversion in a winged shape.
8. Curl lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
9. Fill in your brows.
10. You're done :)

I hope you all enjoyed this look!

Let me know what kinds of looks/color combinations you'd like to see in the future in the comments-I'm in a bit of a rut lately and am running out of ideas!








No comments:

Post a Comment