Hello everyone! Today I am going to share with you a Valentine's Day inspired look using Darling Girl Cosmetics. This look is soft and sweet. If that's not your thing, stay tuned for tomorrow's anti-Valentine's Day look! Let's get on to the look!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Tick:Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eye Shadow Base in Milky Way
Tick:Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eye Shadow Base in Black Hole
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Water Balloons
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Hell Hath No Fury
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Prep the lids by priming with TFSI, then pat Milky Way over the entire eye space and Black Hole onto the outer corner and into the crease.
2. Pat Walk of Shame onto the brow bone to highlight.
3. Pat Water Balloons over the lid and also blend it into the crease.
4. Blend a small amount of Hell Hath No Fury over top of Water Balloons in the crease to add extra depth.
5. Apply a thin line of Perversion to the upper lash line and create a small wing.
6. Curl the lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
7. Fill in your brows.
8. You're done :)
I hope you all enjoyed this Valentine's Day look. Keep an eye out for my upcoming anti-Valentine's Day look!!!