Today I wanted to do a look with some bright colors, so I looked to my Darling Girl collection and grabbed the first few colors that stood out to me. The colors I picked reminded me of the beautiful colors of a peacock!
If you'd like to see what I used to create this bright and colorful look, keep reading after the break :)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Electric Blue
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Preen
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Grasshopper
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in The Count
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Chocolate
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Prime your lids and blend Electric Blue over the entire lid and slightly into the crease.
2. Apply Walk of Shame to the brow bone to highlight.
3. Pat Preen to the inner third of the lid.
4. Pat Grasshopper to the center of the lid and blend with Preen.
5. Pat The Count on to the outer third of the lid and blend with Grasshopper. Also apply The Count into the crease.
6.Using a clean blending brush, make sure all colors blend into each other, including the transition between The Count and Walk of Shame.
7. Line the upper lashline with Perversion in a winged shape.
8. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
9. Fill in your brows.
10. You're done :)
I hope you all enjoyed this colorful, peacock inspired look :)