Hello everyone! Today I'm going to share with you how to get this simple three-shadow look using the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! This look is so quick and easy, anyone can recreate it!
If you'd like to see how to get the look, just keep reading after the break :)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (Strange, Limit, and Darkside)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Brow Pencil in Brunette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Prime your lids with TFSI.
2. Apply Strange to the browbone to highlight.
3. Apply Limit to the upper crease to act as a transition between Strange and Darkside.
4. Pat Darkside onto the lid to get the most color payoff, then use a fluffy crease brush to softly apply Darkside to the crease.
5. Using a clean blending brush, make sure the transitions between Darkside and Limit and Limit and Strange are soft and blended.
6. Line your eyes with Perversion with a very small wing.
7. Curl your lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
8. Fill in your brows.
9. You're done! :)
I hope you all enjoyed this simple Naked 3 look!