Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sneak Peek! Darling Girl Cosmetics 'My Three Witches' Collection

Today I am super excited to bring you a sneak peek of an upcoming Darling Girl Cosmetics collection called 'My Three Witches.' This post will include swatches of the ten new gorgeous eyeshadows, plus a quick look that I put together. Onto the swatches!





All swatches are done dry over bare skin and are in order from left to right. The first picture is without flash, the second-with.




A Painted World
Witch Way Now
Woogy
The Horsemen
Hell Hath No Fury



Scry Harder
Whitelighter
Love's A Witch
Re-Witched
Just Harried

My favorite shades out of the bunch are Hell Hath No Fury, Whitelighter, The Horsemen, and Woogy.

Here's a quick look I put together using Whitelighter, Witch Way Now, and Hell Hath No Fury :)



Follow Darling Girl Cosmetics on Facebook to find out when you can get your hands on this gorgeous set!















No comments:

Post a Comment