Hello everyone! Today I am going to share with you this gorgeous purple look using Darling Girl Cosmetics. After I organized all my indie eye shadows by color the other day, I realized that I have a bunch of shadows that I haven't even used yet! I'm going to work on fixing that problem, though!!!
Here's the look that I created today. If you want to see what I used and how to do it, keep reading after the break! :)
Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion
Tick:Tock Cosmetics Infinity Eye Shadow Base in Milky Way
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in The Invisible Man
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Teeny Bikini
Darling Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Showstopper
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eye Liner in Perversion
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Brow Powder in Medium Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
1. Prime your lids and apply a thin layer of Milky Way to help the colors pop.
2. Apply Walk of Shame to highlight the brow bone, and bring it down to meet the upper crease.
3. Pat The Invisible Man onto the inner third of the lid.
4. Pat Teeny Bikini to the center of the lid and blend it with The Invisible Man.
5. Pat Showstopper onto the outer third of the lid and blend with Teeny Bikini.
6. Apply Showstopper to the crease and use a small amount of Teeny Bikini to help blend it out into Walk of Shame.
7. Line the upper lash line with Perversion creating a winged cat eye shape.
8. Curl the lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
9. Fill in your brows and set them with clear gel.
10. You're finished! :)
I hope you all enjoyed this look! I know I have been really slacking here on the blog, and I'm really trying to work on making time in my schedule to dedicate to blogging. Thanks for sticking with me :)