Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sneak Peek! Darling Girl Cosmetics 'Fairy Tale Romance' Collection

Hey everyone! Today I have some swatches for you from the upcoming Fairy Tale Romance collection from Darling Girl Cosmetics. This collection is based on the popular show Once Upon a Time, which I have never seen, but I'm sure any of you who are fans of the show will be able to see the inspiration. I swear, I need to watch more TV...I never get the references in any of these awesome collections.

Anyway, if you want to see swatches of this collection, plus a quick EOTD, keep reading!



This collection is made up of three eye shadows and one lip gloss. The whole collection goes together perfectly to create a whole look, all you need to do is add your favorite blush!



In order from left to right:
If I Only Had a Heart, Hot as Baelfire, Let's Hook Up, Love Bug (Lip Gloss)

Here's a swatch of Love Bug on my lips:



My favorites from this collection are Hot as Baelfire (I love that Susan included a matte in this collection, it really ties the whole set together), and the Love Bug lip gloss which is a perfect 'goes with anything' color!

This collection is expected to be available around Valentine's Day, but there isn't an official date yet. Follow Darling Girl Cosmetics on Facebook to be the first to know when new collections launch!

Now for my EOTD I put together!


Details:

BROWS:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Chocolate
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

EYE:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Walk of Shame - highlight
Darling Girl Eye Shadow in #breaktheinternet - transition
Darling Girl Eye Shadow in Hot as Baelfire - crease
Darling Girl Eye Shadow in If I Only Had a Heart - inner half of lid
Darling Girl Eye Shadow in Let's Hook Up - outer half of lid
Urban Decay Cream Eye Liner in Perversion - winged liner
Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara





No comments:

Post a Comment